Octreotide Acetate Injection 50 µg / 100 µg is indicated for control of symptoms in patients with metastatic carcinoid and vasoactive intestinal peptide-secreting tumors as well as in patients with acromegaly. OCTREOTIDE ACETATE injection is also indicated for the emergency management of bleeding gastrooesophageal varices in patients with cirrhosis and as protection from rebleeding. OCTREOTIDE ACETATE injection is used in association with specific intervention such as endoscopic sclerotherapy.
3s corporation is Supplier,Exporter ,Wholesaler for Octreotide Acetate Injection 50 µg / 100 µg in India.
India has many manufacturers who manufacture Octreotide Acetate Injection 50 µg / 100 µg .To know more contact us.
OCTREOTIDE ACETATE injection is diluted in physiological saline is stable for 24 hours when stored at room temperature. Discard unused portion.
Some patients have experienced a burning sensation at the injection site. For most people, the burning lasts only a few moments. Injecting the drug at room temperature rather than cold from the refrigerator may alleviate the burning sensation.
Serious side effects are
• Gallstones, leading to sudden back pain.
• Too much or too little sugar in the blood.
• Underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism) causing changes in heart rate, appetite or weight; tiredness, feeling cold, or swelling at the front of the neck.
• Changes in thyroid function tests.
• Inflammation of the gallbladder (cholecystitis).
• Impaired glucose tolerance.
• Irregular heart beat (slow or fast).
• Thirst, low urine output, dark urine, dry flushed skin.
• Hypersensitivity (allergic) reactions including skin rash.
• A type of an allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) which causes difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face or dizziness.
• Acute inflammation of the pancreas gland causing severe stomach pain (pancreatitis).
• Liver inflammation (hepatitis); symptoms may include yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, generally feeling unwell, itching, light-coloured urine.