Tranaxamic Acid Injection 100 mg / ml is used in Local fibrinolysis for short term use in prophylaxis and treatment in patients at high risk of per – and post-operative haemorrhage following prostatectomy, conisation of the cervix and surgical procedures and dental extractions in haemophiliacs. It is also used in General fibrinolysis that is haemorrhagic complications in association with thrombolytic therapy and haemorrhage associated with disseminated intravascular coagulation with predominant activation of the fibrinolytic system.
India has many manufacturers who manufacture Tranaxamic Acid Injection 100 mg .To know more contact us.
3s corporation is Supplier,Exporter ,Wholesaler for Tranaxamic Acid Injection 100 mg in India.
Very rare side effect have been reported:
• Gastro-intestinal disorders: digestive effects such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
• Cardio-vascular disorders:
• malaise with hypotension, with or without loss of consciousness (generally following a too fast intravenous injection, exceptionally after oral administration)
• arterial or venous thrombosis at any sites
• Nervous system disorders: dizziness; convulsions, particularly in case of misuse.
• General disorders: hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylaxis.