3S Corporation is one of India’s leading stockist, exporter & wholesaler for Anti-cancer drug & Oncology medicines. We even supply & export Sex Enhancement Drugs, Cardiac & Anti Diabetic Medicines. We are a registered wholesaler & exporter for pharmaceutical products licensed by our FDA and Drug Controller in India. Our license number are 20-B/MZ6-23015 & 21-B/ MZ6-23016.
Andheri East, Mumbai - 400099,
All the pharmaceutical products we offer are prescription drugs and should be used/taken under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug. We are not an online pharmacy . We do not recommend any drug or give medical advice. We only express opinions and provide information. Whether a medication is right for you is a decision between you and the prescribing doctor. Kindly seek medical advice from a registered doctor 0r hospital/Institution before taking any of these medicines.
Tranaxamic Acid Injection 100 mg / ml is used in Local fibrinolysis for short term use in prophylaxis and treatment in patients at high risk of per – and post-operative haemorrhage following prostatectomy, conisation of the cervix and surgical procedures and dental extractions in haemophiliacs. It is also used in General fibrinolysis that is haemorrhagic complications in association with thrombolytic therapy and haemorrhage associated with disseminated intravascular coagulation with predominant activation of the fibrinolytic system.
India has many manufacturers who manufacture Tranaxamic Acid Injection 100 mg .To know more contact us.
3s corporation is Supplier,Exporter ,Wholesaler for Tranaxamic Acid Injection 100 mg in India.
Very rare side effect have been reported:
• Gastro-intestinal disorders: digestive effects such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
• Cardio-vascular disorders:
• malaise with hypotension, with or without loss of consciousness (generally following a too fast intravenous injection, exceptionally after oral administration)
• arterial or venous thrombosis at any sites
• Nervous system disorders: dizziness; convulsions, particularly in case of misuse.
• General disorders: hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylaxis.