Tramadol Injection 50 mg / 100 mg is a narcotic-like pain reliever.Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain.The extended-release form of tramadol is for around-the-clock treatment of pain. This form of tramadol is not for use on an as-needed basis for pain.
There are many generic manufacturers in India who manufacture Tramadol Injection 50 mg / 100 mg including Health Biotech Limited etc.
3s corporation is Supplier,Exporter ,Wholesaler for Tramadol Injection 50 mg / 100 mg in India.
one should not take tramadol if he has used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic medications within the past few hours.
For mild to moderate severe chronic pain not requiring rapid onset of analgesic effectInitial dose of 25 mg every morning
Titration, increase in 25 mg increments as separate doses every 3 days to reach 100 mg per day taken as 25 mg 4 times per day. Then the total daily dose may be increased by 50 mg as tolerated every 3 days to reach 200 mg per day taken as 50 mg 4 times per day.
Maintenance: After titration, tramadol 50 mg to 100 mg can be administered as needed for pain relief every 4 to 6 hours not to exceed 400 mg per day.
For the management of moderate to moderately severe chronic pain in adults who require around-the-clock treatment of their pain for an extended period of time.
Call doctor at once if patient has:
- seizure (convulsions);
- weak or shallow breathing;
- high levels of serotonin in the body–agitation, hallucinations, fever, fast heart rate, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, fainting; or
- severe skin reaction–fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common tramadol side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling;
- constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain; or
- feeling nervous or anxious.
- itching, sweating, flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling).