3S Corporation is one of India’s leading stockist, exporter & wholesaler for Anti-cancer drug & Oncology medicines. We even supply & export Sex Enhancement Drugs, Cardiac & Anti Diabetic Medicines. We are a registered wholesaler & exporter for pharmaceutical products licensed by our FDA and Drug Controller in India. Our license number are 20-B/MZ6-23015 & 21-B/ MZ6-23016.
Andheri East, Mumbai - 400099,
All the pharmaceutical products we offer are prescription drugs and should be used/taken under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug. We are not an online pharmacy . We do not recommend any drug or give medical advice. We only express opinions and provide information. Whether a medication is right for you is a decision between you and the prescribing doctor. Kindly seek medical advice from a registered doctor 0r hospital/Institution before taking any of these medicines.
2. Non–squamous non–small cell lung cancer,with carboplatin and paclitaxel
for first line treatment of un-resectable, locally advanced, recurrent or
3. Metastatic breast cancer,with paclitaxel for treatment of patients who have:
not received chemotherapy for metastatic HER2–negative breast cancer.
– Effectiveness based on improvement in progression–free survival. No data available demonstrating improvement in disease–related symptoms or survival with Avastin.
– Not indicated for disease progression following anthracycline and taxane chemotherapy administered for metastatic disease.
4. Glioblastoma, as a single agent for adult patients with progressive disease following prior therapy.
– Effectiveness based on improvement in objective response rate. No data available demonstrating improvement in disease–related symptoms or survival with Avastin.
5. Metastatic renal cell carcinoma with interferon alfa.
Most common adverse reactions incidence (>10% and at least twice the control arm rate) are epistaxis, headache, hypertension, rhinitis, proteinuria, taste alteration, dry skin, rectal hemorrhage, lacrimation disorder, back pain and exfoliative dermatitis.